Thursday, September 29, 2011

The 90's Called. They Want Your Cuffed Jeans Back.

For some reason I am currently obsessed with Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. I think it is because I got on a Friends kick recently and remembered how much I loved Rachel Karen Green.  I may or may not have a Google News alert sent to my email about them. I think my favorite nickname for them is "JenTheroux" or perhaps "Justifer" or maybe even "Jenthrax".  I don't know. 


I am not, however, too excited about this look that she seems to keep wearing:







What is the deal with the rolled up pants and weird shoes? I am not a fashionista by any means but I really don't want this look to roll down to us common folk next year. Or maybe it has already rolled down and I am just supper out of it. But still.  Say it ain't so.

I am a HUGE fan of her big grey scarf though. So if you can find one that is not 17 trillion dollars, please let me know. I love scarves!  And those Aviators.

                               


Speaking of the 90's - I discovered this :

 

All I will say is that's not Chynna Phillips singing back up...

No comments: